Feng shui is the ancient art of the Chinese that uses the laws of harmony of heaven and earth to improve the quality of life by channeling the positive energy of Qi or ch’i. Today, feng shui is not only practiced in China and other nearby Asian countries. The art has spread throughout the Western world. Feng shui can be applied in arranging many things: gardens, offices, homes, kitchens, even bedrooms. Here are some ideas for bringing positive Qi to your bedroom :
1. Place your bed so that you can see the door.
Facing the door means that you are open to a lot of opportunities provided by the universe, which includes inspiration, insight, and guidance during your sleep. Generally, placing the bed to face any direction is acceptable. However, you might not want to place the headboard to the West. In China, the west is believed to be the direction to which human souls travel.
2. Opt for five feng shui element colors to bring good energy to your room.
Five colors represent the five elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, and Metal. Each element brings a different aura.
- Water is the energy of calmness, freshness, purity, curing, and ease. Blue and black represent the water element.
- Wood is the energy of vitality, growth, prosperity, wealth and health. Brown and green represent the wood element.
- Fire is the energy of passion, which supports your career efforts. Red, purple, orange, pink, and strong yellow represents the fire element.
- Earth is the energy of nourishment, stability, and protection. Light yellow and beige represent the earth element.
- Metal is the energy of precision, sharpness, clarity, efficiency, and lightness. Gray and white represent the metal element.
Pick colors according to which energy you want to present in your bedroom. Harmonious combinations of each …How to Create A Feng Shui Bedroom – 4 Simple Suggestions Read More